Hitchgate Max Tire Carrier
- The heaviest loads and the biggest tires. Bring it on with the Hitchgate MAX.
A 350 lb load rating and optional cargo basket make the Hitchgate MAX our most stout option in the Hitchgate Lineup. Whether you need a place to mount your spare tire or carry additional cargo, the Hitchgate MAX can make it happen.
- Increases utility with optional fluid and recovery jack mounting options
- Secondary locking pin keeps gate open when parked on steep terrain
- Secure spare from theft with lockable U-bar
- Bead blasted and powder coated for maximum protection from the elements
- Thicker tubing and additional gussets for maximum stiffness
- Polyurethane wheel cone and U-bar for lightening fast and tool-free wheel mounting and dismounting
- Adjustable wheel support plate
- Optional cargo basket
- Dual integrated mounting options for Hi-Lift Jack
- Dual-Rotopax mount available as well as dual jerry can mount available Note:
- 4.5" of clearance required from center of hitch pin hole rearward for it to be compliant with wedge lock system. You may need to relocate spare tire from underneath or modify to gain the necessary clearance.
- Current production model has a max tire size of 35" on full-size vehicles Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
Availability: IN STOCK ( We match pricing 954-971-3510 )
- FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Opens wide to allow full access to the cargo area •Easy installation–slides directly into standard 2-inch hitch receivers.
- Exclusive Wedge Lock system prevents movement or rocking inside the hitch •Single latch pin for ease of use •Meets SAE Class IV coupling classification requirements: 750 lb maximum vertical tongue weight; 7500 lb maximum towing weight
- CONSTRUCTION: Steel
- FINISH: Bead blasted and powder coated
- TOW RATING: 7500 lb Trailer Weight, 750 lb Tongue Weight
- LOAD RATING: 350 lbs
- WARRANTY:Limited Lifetime
- ORIGIN:Proudly made in USA
- Item Requires Shipping
- 105.0 lbs.
- W39.0000” x H23.0000” x L11.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.