Hitchgate Offset Tire Carrier
The Hitchgate™ Offset spare tire carrier universally fits on virtually all vehicles with a Class III hitch receiver. This swing-away, spare tire carrier mounts to any 2-inch receiver and is perfect for SUVs, Jeeps, vans and pickups. This tough tire carrier secures up to a 40-inch spare tire while maintaining ground clearance, and minimal change in departure angles when driving off-road. Release a single latch pin and it opens wide for full access to the vehicle’s cargo space. The Hitchgate also maintains the vehicle’s towing capabilities with an integrated Class IV receiver.
Availability: Passenger side is most commonly used.
Shipping: SHIPS IN 2 WEEKS
- Carry up to a 40-inch tire on full size trucks
- Compatible with most vehicles equipped with a 2-inch hitch receiver
- Maintain access to receiver for towing and hitch-mounted accessories
- Integrated Hi-Lift mount and hardware
- Anti-closing pin
- Rotopax compatible fuel mount options
- Zero offset or shallow offset (high positive offset) wheels may require an additional wheel spacer.
- 4.5″ of clearance required from center of hitch pin hole rearward for it to be compliant with wedge lock system.
- You may need to relocate spare tire from underneath or modify to gain the necessary clearance.
- The Hitchgate Offset is not compatible with vehicles with Clam-Shell Rear doors (Toyota Land Cruisers, Lexus LX Series, Etc.)
- Vehicles need at least 10.5″ of clearance from top of hitch to bottom of rear door/tailgate
- Item Requires Shipping
- 180.0 lbs.
- W39.0000” x H23.0000” x L11.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- SHIPS IN 2 WEEKS