Titan Detroit Truetrac Rear Differential with Races and Bearings
- The Detroit Truetrac provides a controlled amount of resistance to a one-wheel spinout, so that the other wheel (with traction) receives sufficient power to keep the vehicle moving.
- It uses pairs of "Helical" gear sets and no clutch packs to wear out
- It is an aggressive unit yet smooth and quiet on the street
- The torque bias ratios of 2.5 to 3.5:1 range.
- Replacement bearings and races used when installing a TrueTrac Locker.
- Kit includes 2 races and 2 bearings.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 37.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L10.0000”