Xterra 5100 Series Bilstein Rear Shock
2000-2004 Xterra With 1-1/2" to 3" Suspension Lift
- Bilstein gas pressure shocks use monotube design which dissipates heat more effectively than a twin tube shock for cooler, more efficient operation and longer life.
- 14mm hard chromed piston rod.
- The lightweight one piece rod guide is made from a unique aluminum alloy that maintains a nearly friction-free surface for longer life.
- The superior seal design keeps dirt out of the working cylinder and prevents failure even under severe pressures of up to 2150 psi.
- The piston head design allows independent tuning of the compression and rebound damping forces to provide optimum ride comfort and performance without compromise.
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions for maximum comfort and control on and off road.
- Includes one shock, shock bushings and shock boot.
- Shocks sold individually
- When installing these shocks on a lifted Xterra with a sway bar:
- You may have contact with the shock body on the passenger side with the sway bar.
- Removing the rear sway bar is one option to resolving the problem.
- Another option is the installation of Extended Rear Sway Bar Disconnects.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.