Xterra 5100 Series Bilstein Front Shock
2000-2004 Xterra 2 or 4WD with 3" Suspension Lift
Availability: IN STOCK
- Exclusively from Automotive Customizers, this is the only 5100 Series Bilstein Shock available for the front of your Xterra.
- Bilstein gas pressure shocks use monotube design which dissipates heat more effectively than a twin tube shock for cooler, more efficient operation and longer life.
- 14mm hard chromed piston rod.
- The lightweight one piece rod guide is made from a unique aluminum alloy that maintains a nearly friction-free surface for longer life.
- The superior seal design keeps dirt out of the working cylinder and prevents failure even under severe pressures of up to 2150 psi.
- The piston head design allows independent tuning of the compression and rebound damping forces to provide optimum ride comfort and performance without compromise.
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions for maximum comfort and control on and off road.
- Includes one shock with zinc anodized body, shock bushings and black shock boot.
- Shocks sold individually
- IN STOCK
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.