Mega Crawler Suspension Package With Rancho RS9000XL Shocks
2005-2014 Frontier 4WD
- Exclusively from Automotive Customizers, our Crawler Suspension Package is designed to give you the suspension lift you desire, the ride quality you deserve and rugged enough for off-road use.
- Increases wheel travel by over 25%
- Package includes:
- Long Travel Upper Control Arms
- Bolt on upper control arm system
- Eliminates the factory ball joint and upgrades to a 1" Teflon lined uniball
- Adds caster which will aid in vehicle cornering and overall handling on and off road
- Comes with zerk fittings to lubricate the urethane bushings and inner sleeves while bolted on the vehicle
- Also includes 1" uniballs, hi-misalignment spacers, urethane bushings, inner sleeves, bump stop pads and grade 8 hardware
- Front Lift Coils
- Coils replace your factory coils
- Made of high quality steel using cold-wound process which virtually reduces settling or sagging
- Provides improved support for vehicles equipped with a winch or heavy bumper
- Will not require removal of upper ball joint to install
- Requires coil compressor for installation
- Unlike spacers, these coils will NOT cause contact of upper a-arm with upper coil bucket
- These coils compress so that wheel travel is not lost by the amount of lift
- Coils keep the factory CV angles and steering components within factory design parameters
- Powder coated black for longevity
- Not recommended for use with spacers
- 2.5" lift is optimum for great ride quality.
- Spring rate is increased and your ride will be firmer. Anytime you lift your vehicle, the firmness of your ride will be increased.
- 2 Rancho RS9000XL Rear Shocks
- Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Stainless steel braided brake lines are made to MVSS-106 specifications
- D.O.T. Certified
- Resists abrasions and are substantially better than stock brake lines
- Complete with fittings to bolt on in place of stock line with no modifications required
- Full length 3 leaf add-a-leaf pack
- Designed specifically for your Nissan
- Includes anti-friction pads, center pin bolts and leaf pack clamps.
- Helps revive sagging factory leaf springs
- Provides 3" of lift without impeding wheel travel or articulation
- Removing your overload leaf is recommended
- Bilstein Front Coilover Shocks
- Bolts in to the top and bottom mounts
- Includes T-6 aluminum spring seats and low profile bump stops
- Can re-use stock upper coil mount with isolator from the old coil over
- Spanner Wrenches
- Revolver Shackles
- Provide additional 1.75" of lift
- Provides the ultimate in rear articulation
- High Speed Compression Kit Front & Rear
- Replaces factory bump stops with externally adjustable hydraulic bump stops
- This secondary shock system allows you to travel twice as fast over rugged terrain without bottoming out
- Complete bolt on design
- Kit includes hardware, mounting brackets and compression bump stops for your front and rear suspension
- Long Travel Upper Control Arms
- The Crawler Package will turn your Nissan into a lean mean rock-crawling machine.
- We highly recommend that you remove your overload leaf when installing our 3 leaf add a leaf pack. If you choose not to, you will need to purchase longer U-Bolts
- Wedge Shims are available for those vehicles with a driveline vibration.
- Shackles are made to order and can take up to a week. In most cases they are made in under that time. However in busier times it can run a little over. We appreciate your patience.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 140.0 lbs.