The Basic Iconic Lift
2005-2014 Frontier V6
- Adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going.
- Improved ride quality and handling.
- Increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your front suspension.
- Valved for heavier front end applications, typically V-6 models or trucks with after-market heavy front bumpers.
- Recommended tire size 275/65R16, wheel 16X8 with 5" back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 2.5"
- Cad-plated threaded body
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5" shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- 2 Pin Spanner wrench is used to adjust your ICON Coil-over Shocks.
- The Two Pin design makes it easier to adjust no matter how much room you have to insert the wrench.
- Full length, 3 leaf add-a-leaf pack was designed specifically for your Nissan
- Anti-friction pads to reduce noise and increase longevity
- Comes with center pin bolt and leaf pack clamps
- Provides 3" of lift without impeding wheel travel or articulation
- Also increases your load carrying capacity so you don't have to worry about bottoming out when your Nissan is loaded down
- Diamond cut edges
- 3 leafs per side
- We highly recommend that you remove your overload leaf when installing our 3 leaf add a leaf pack. If you choose not to, you will need to purchase longer Leaf Spring U-Bolts.
- Bilstein gas pressure shocks use monotube design which dissipates heat more effectively than a twin tube shock for cooler, more efficient operation and longer life.
- 14mm hard chromed piston rod.
- The lightweight one piece rod guide is made from a unique aluminum alloy that maintains a nearly friction-free surface for longer life.
- The superior seal design keeps dirt out of the working cylinder and prevents failure even under severe pressures of up to 2150 psi.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 65.0 lbs.