The Super Iconic Lift
2005-2014 Frontier V6
- Adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going.
- Improved ride quality and handling.
- Increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your front suspension.
- Valved for heavier front end applications, typically V-6 models or trucks with after-market heavy front bumpers.
- Recommended tire size 275/65R16, wheel 16X8 with 5" back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 2.5"
- Cad-plated threaded body
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5" shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- 2 Pin Spanner wrench is used to adjust your ICON Coil-over Shocks.
- The Two Pin design makes it easier to adjust no matter how much room you have to insert the wrench.
- These heavy duty replacement arms feature DOM tubing construction
- Adjustable balljoint and new bushings allow greatly increased droop travel and easy alignment.
- Prevents the control arm from contacting the frame as is typical with the OEM upper control arm.
- Excellent when used with lifted Nissan's and allows for additional camber and caster adjustments unlike the factory arms.
- mounting brackets
- compression bump stops for both front and rear suspension
- Fully rebuildable. 2-3/8" bore.
- Full length, 3 leaf add-a-leaf pack was designed specifically for your Nissan
- Anti-friction pads to reduce noise and increase longevity
- Comes with center pin bolt and leaf pack clamps
- Provides 3" of lift without impeding wheel travel or articulation
- Also increases your load carrying capacity so you don't have to worry about bottoming out when your Nissan is loaded down
- Diamond cut edges
- 3 leafs per side
- We highly recommend that you remove your overload leaf when installing our 3 leaf add a leaf pack. If you choose not to, you will need to purchase longer Leaf Spring U-Bolts.
- For the ultimate rear axle articulation these Revolver Shackles replace your stock shackles
- They will provide approximately 1.75"-2" of lift
- Direct bolt on
- Limiting Straps are recommended and sold separately
- You will have to modify ABS wires. Details are shown about how to do this in the instructions
- New wheels with negative 3.75" backspacing are recommended
- Extensively tested for safety on and off road
- Shackles are made to order and can take up to a week. In most cases they are made in under that time. However in busier times it can run a little over. We appreciate your patience.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 80.0 lbs.