The Totally Iconic Lift
2005-2014 Frontier V6
- Adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going.
- Improved ride quality and handling.
- Increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your front suspension.
- Valved for heavier front end applications, typically V-6 models or trucks with after-market heavy front bumpers.
- Recommended tire size 275/65R16, wheel 16X8 with 5" back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 2.5"
- Cad-plated threaded body
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5" shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- 2 Pin Spanner wrench is used to adjust your ICON Coil-over Shocks.
- The Two Pin design makes it easier to adjust no matter how much room you have to insert the wrench.
- Bolt on upper control arm system eliminates the factory ball joint and upgrades to a 1" Teflon lined uniball.
- Eliminates contact with the coil bucket which is more pronounced with use of coil spacers.
- Arms also add caster which will aid in vehicle cornering and overall handling on and off road.
- They also assist in correcting alignment when aftermarket lifts are installed.
- Tubular arms are manufactured using 4130 chromoly tubing and come powder coated silver with an additional clear powder coat to retain a long lasting finish.
- The UCA will allow for additional wheel travel in some applications.
- The system is 100% bolt on and requires no drilling or welding for the installation.
- Removal and replacement of the steering shaft is necessary on the driver's side to remove the factory hardware on the front pivot.
- The arms can be installed on any Frontier that retains the factory control arm and spindle mounting locations.
- All pivot tubes include zerk fittings to lubricate the urethane bushings and inner sleeves while bolted on the vehicle.
- The kit comes complete with
- 1" uniballs
- hi-misalignment spacers
- urethane bushings
- inner sleeves
- bump stop pads
- grade 8 hardware
- mounting brackets
- compression bump stops for both front and rear suspension
- Fully rebuildable. 2-3/8" bore.
- Full length, 3 leaf add-a-leaf pack was designed specifically for your Nissan
- Anti-friction pads to reduce noise and increase longevity
- Comes with center pin bolt and leaf pack clamps
- Provides 3" of lift without impeding wheel travel or articulation
- Also increases your load carrying capacity so you don't have to worry about bottoming out when your Nissan is loaded down
- Diamond cut edges
- 3 leafs per side
- We highly recommend that you remove your overload leaf when installing our 3 leaf add a leaf pack. If you choose not to, you will need to purchase longer Leaf Spring U-Bolts.
- For the ultimate rear axle articulation these Revolver Shackles replace your stock shackles
- They will provide approximately 1.75"-2" of lift
- Direct bolt on
- Limiting Straps are recommended and sold separately
- You will have to modify ABS wires. Details are shown about how to do this in the instructions
- New wheels with negative 3.75" backspacing are recommended
- Extensively tested for safety on and off road
- Shackles are made to order and can take up to a week. In most cases they are made in under that time. However in busier times it can run a little over. We appreciate your patience.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 90.0 lbs.