ACS Lift With Single Add-A-Leaf
- High quality strut spacers are made from 1/4" steel, stamped top plates, and standardized hardware.
- Bolt on installation with no strut disassembly required.
- Levels your Frontier and increases ground clearance.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Kit includes two Strut Spacers and hardware.
- 2 Bilstein gas pressure shocks use monotube design which dissipates heat more effectively than a twin tube shock for cooler, more efficient operation and longer life.
- 14mm hard chromed piston rod.
- The lightweight one piece rod guide is made from a unique aluminum alloy that maintains a nearly friction-free surface for longer life.
- The superior seal design keeps dirt out of the working cylinder and prevents failure even under severe pressures of up to 2150 psi.
- The piston head design allows independent tuning of the compression and rebound damping forces to provide optimum ride comfort and performance without compromise.
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions for maximum comfort and control on and off road.
- Thinner, rounded edges for better flexibility
- Easy installation
- Extension of ABS line and brake lines is recommended
- Provides 2.5" of lift
- Set of two leafs with center bolts
- For vehicles that have rear drive line vibration you will want to purchase wedge shims.
- Shims can be used on the leafs that are 2-1/4"-2.5" wide
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.0 lbs.