Dual Gauge Load Control System
All Nissans with Airlift 1000 or Ride Control Air Springs
- Fast, easy installation.
- Ready air supply. 5 PSI low pressure sensor.
- Can be used with Air Lift 1000 or Ride Control spring kits.
- Springs not included.
- Each kit is complete with:
- 12-volt compressor
- gauge dash panel with inflate and deflate controls
- all electrical connections
- air lines
- low pressure sensor
- detailed, illustrated installation manual
- A low pressure sensor is included in this kit to assure that minimum unloaded pressure is maintained at all times, with or without a load.
- Designed for occasional and light duty applications.
- Dual Gauge systems are recommended for all pickups with campers.
- Fully independent to allow for individual changes to help correct body roll and rock.
- Individual controls allow for separate pressures in the left and right air springs, letting you level the vehicle side-to-side in the rear.
- Corrections for as much as 3"-4" can be made from side-to-side in order to level the vehicle. This is particularly helpful when leveling an off-center load.
- Air adjustability right from the dash of your vehicle.
- Improved handling and cornering on rough uneven roads, sharp curves, high and cross winds, and lane changes.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.