Here’s How It Works:
- Purchase qualifying Rancho products and get a visa Prepaid Card for the dollar amount specified next to the qualifying product purchase. Offer valid on purchases made on March 1 – June 30, 2016. Offer is good only on qualifying products that are purchased new. Resold and/or repackaged products do not qualify for this offer. Upon your fulfillment of the requirements below, Rancho will send you a visa Prepaid Card for the specific dollar amount.
- You must submit the following items by mail (postmarked by July 31, 2016) to receive your Prepaid Visa Card:
Offer submission must be postmarked by July 31, 2016. Rancho is not responsible for late, lost, postage-due or misdirected mail. All proofs-of-purchase become the property of Rancho and will not be returned. Please retain copies of your files.
Offer valid only in the USA and Puerto Rico. This is an end user offer. Claims from business, groups, clubs, organizations, dealers, distributers, and other resellers will not be honored. Purchase made on eBay or other similar online auction websites do not qualify for this promotion. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Rancho reserves the right to seek reimbursement of any reward amount paid to a customer on a product that is returned to Rancho authorized retailer or dealer. Purchase, sale, transfer or trade of any offer requirement is prohibited.!
Limit ONE rebate per person, household, or address. [Limit two (2) offers per household in Rhode Island.] Use of multiple addresses or P.O boxes to obtain additional Visa Prepaid Cards is considered fraudulent and could result in federal prosecution under mail fraud statutes.
The Rancho Spring Customer offer may not be combined with any other Rancho discount, offer or rebate
Please allow 8-10 weeks for processing from Rancho’s receipt of offer form and all required proofs-of-purchase.
Rancho Promotion Rebate:
- Authentic dated sales receipt (copy or original) with business name and address clearly identified. The receipt must verify the date of purchase and that the product was paid in full. The customer name and address info on the sales receipt must match the customer name and address on the claim form. Altered, forged or otherwise fraudulent proof of the purchase documentation will not be honored. PayPal receipts will not be accepted. Rancho has the right to substantiate proof of purchase. The Rancho part numbers must be identified and circled on the sales receipt. Offer does not apply to transactions when product is being replaced under warranty.
- This form, filled out completely and legibly. You may also submit your purchase information online at http://offers.tenneco.com. If you submit purchase information online, print your conformation page and mail with required proof-of-purchase to the address indicated below.
- The original UPC bar code with part number cut from the carton or packaging of all qualifying products. (This is only required if you made your purchases online.) No photocopies accepted!
- Carefully review all Terms and Conditions on the back of the rebate form.
- Check that each product purchased is listed on the qualifying products / series section on the back of the rebate form
- Fill out each rebate form completely before mailing. Do not submit a rebate form with fields left blank
- Include all documentation requested on the form, including a completed rebate form and authentic dated sales receipt. (If products were purchased online, please also include the UPC symbols cut from the packaging of all qualifying products.) Rebates will not be processed without supporting documentation.
- Follow posted promotion and postmark dates. Submissions must be postmarked by July 31, 2016. Early or late submissions will not be accepted.
Remember, Rancho suspension systems, shock absorbers, accessories and other related products deliver rugged performance for work and play for any on – or off-road environment.