MAXRAX UNIVERSAL ROOF RACK 55"L X 42"W
- What makes our roof rack system unique to others in the market is that it is universal and light weight, weighing on average 15 lbs depending on the mounting hardware. The rack comes complete with our Universal Light Mount system that allows for cube lights, single row and dual row light bars to mount in multiple locations on all four sides of the roof rack. The bottom of the roof rack incorporates slats that are adjustable to your desired width to fit bags, coolers, etc. For Jeep JK there are two mounting options to choose from: Roll cage mount for when the top is off, and hard top mount for when the hard top is on; there is no soft top mount available at this time.
The all-aluminum system built from 5052-0 and receives hammer black six-stage powder coat before it is shipped. Assembly is required, and is easily bolted together.
- The MaxRax was designed to be universal and can fit on most any vehicle, but we have some recommendations for sizes to fit specific applications. Measure your vehicle to find the best fit for you.
- Mid-Sized Trucks: Our 48" x 48" size is recommended for most mid-sized pickup trucks.
- Full-Sized Trucks: Our 48" x 52" size is recommended for most full-sized pickup trucks.
- Jeep JK: The 48" x 55" MaxRax was designed specifically for the Jeep JK.
- Camper Shells: We recommend our larger 55" x 42" and 55" x 50.25" MaxRax sizes to fit camper shells.
- Depending on your vehicle setup there are multiple options to mount your MaxRax to the top of your vehicle including: Jeep JK roll cage mounts, flat hard top mounts, pivot mounts, vehicle rail mounts, and camper shell mounts.
- For most vehicles and camper shells you can use our pivot mounts to attach the MaxRax directly to your vehicle cab or camper. The pivot mounts allow for minor rotation to fit the curvature of vehicle cabs and camper shells.
- If your vehicle has rails, or if your camper shell has rails, we have designed mounts that will install the MaxRax directly to the railing already on your vehicle.
- If you own a Jeep JK you will want to either use our roll cage mount or flat hard top mount. You have the option of mounting the MaxRax directly to the roll cage or to the top of your Jeep.
- Racks, Hitches & Cargo Accessories - Cargo Racks & Accessories - Bolt Together Cargo Racks
- Cadillac - Racks, Hitches & Cargo Accessories
- Chevrolet - Racks, Hitches & Cargo Accessories
- Dodge - Racks, Hitches & Cargo Accessories
- Ford - Racks, Hitches & Cargo Accessories
- GMC - Racks, Hitches & Cargo Accessories
- Infiniti - Racks, Hitches & Cargo Accessories
- Jeep - Racks, Hitches & Cargo Accessories
- Lincoln - Racks, Hitches & Cargo Accessories
- Suzuki - Racks, Hitches & Cargo Accessories
- Toyota - Racks, Hitches & Cargo Accessories
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W60.0000” x H14.0000” x L14.0000”