Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Package For Rear 1.5 Inch Lift
2005-2015 Xterra 2WD & 4WD
- Free shipping within the United States(Alaska & Hawaii NOT Included).
- The front zinc-plated shocks that install like factory replacement shocks and are designed to correct the factory rake.
- The OEM spring seat is repositioned to provide more preload to the factory spring.
- The result is a close to level front to rear ride height.
- Front shocks provide 0"-2" of lift. Increments of .5"
- The rear Bilstein gas pressure shocks use monotube design which dissipates heat more effectively than a twin tube shock for cooler, more efficient operation and longer life.
- 14mm hard chromed piston rod.
- The lightweight one piece rod guide is made from a unique aluminum alloy that maintains a nearly friction-free surface for longer life.
- The superior seal design keeps dirt out of the working cylinder and prevents failure even under severe pressures of up to 2150 psi.
- The piston head design allows independent tuning of the compression and rebound damping forces to provide optimum ride comfort and performance without compromise.
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions for maximum comfort and control on and off road.
- Rear shocks can be used for 1.5" of lift
- Package Comes With 4 Shocks (2 Front Shocks & 2 Rear Shocks)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!