WARN SPYDURA PRO SYNTHETIC ROPE
- Spydura Pro synthetic winch rope using Spectra® 1000 is heat treated offering the maximum in tensile strength and load bearing capacity. The compacted diameter prevents sand and dirt from penetrating the fibers and extends the life of the rope. Coated with high temperature urethane, equipped with a temperature resistant sleeve on the first layer and a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve, Spydura Pro synthetic winch rope provides extreme protection against heat, wear and abrasion.
- Heat treated construction for maximum tensile strength
- Compacted diameter for higher density and greater load bearing capacity
- High temperature resistant sleeve on first layer for protection against drum heat
- Reinforced thimble provides durability and corrosion resistance
- Ballistic nylon sliding sleeve provides extra protection against wear and abrasion Note: rope must be used with standard black or polished aluminum hawse fairlead For Winches with 18,000 lb. (8165 kg) pull rating or less
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.