Snatch Block 15000
- This snatch block features side plates that sit snug against the pulley, eliminating the possibility of the winch cable becoming trapped between the pulley and the side plates.
- The groove on the pulley itself tapers down to the center allowing for a variety of cable sizes (1/4"-1/2") to be used
- Also ensures the cable is seated securely in the pulley, minimizing lateral movement.
- To ensure smooth pulley operation, the hardened steel pin is fitted with a nipple, to which grease can be periodically applied.
- Breaking strength is 30,000lb
- Side plate material is made of 3/16" cold rolled steel
- Pulley material is fully machined solid billet
- Pulley diameter 5"
- Cable size 1/4"-1/2"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 16.0 lbs.