Pathfinder Long Travel Upper Control Arms
- Bolt on upper control arm system eliminates the factory ball joint and upgrades to a 1" Teflon lined uniball.
- Eliminates contact with the coil bucket which is more pronounced with use of coil spacers.
- Arms also add caster which will aid in vehicle cornering and overall handling on and off road.
- They also assist in correcting alignment when aftermarket lifts are installed.
- Tubular arms are manufactured using 4130 chromoly tubing and come powder coated silver with an additional clear powder coat to retain a long lasting finish.
- The UCA will allow for additional wheel travel in some applications.
- The system is 100% bolt on and requires no drilling or welding for the installation.
- Removal and replacement of the steering shaft is necessary on the driver's side to remove the factory hardware on the front pivot.
- The arms can be installed on any Pathfinder that retains the factory control arm and spindle mounting locations.
- All pivot tubes include zerk fittings to lubricate the urethane bushings and inner sleeves while bolted on the vehicle.
- The kit comes complete with
- 1" uniballs
- hi-misalignment spacers
- urethane bushings
- inner sleeves
- bump stop pads
- grade 8 hardware
- Can be used with Automotive Customizers' Pathfinder Lift Packages.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 28.0 lbs.