Volant Power Core Intake System
2004-2015 Armada & Titan
- Cross-link polyethylene filter box is engineered to specific design.
- It insulates and protects the filter from pulling hot air from the engine compartment, thus, increasing horsepower.
- Cross-link polyethylene air ducts are sculptured to give the engine a less restrictive air pass to breathe.
- Larger diameters, unique bends and smooth transitions gives you maximum horsepower and awesome throttle response.
- Carbon Fiber look lid allows easy access with a sleek carbon fiber look.
- The Power Core? air filter is the most revolutionary on the market using nano fiber technology.
- Material is a high-quality synthetic, that won't deteriorate as easily as traditional paper element and cotton/gauze filter media
- Also provides vastly improved filtration up to 99.99%.
- Water resistant and never needs oiling.
- Works by directing air into the front of the filter, where it is channeled into its fluted design.
- The channels are alternately sealed, allowing air to enter through an open flute and forcing it to exit out an adjacent flute.
- Design allows the air to be filtered in one pass through the filter with less restriction, allowing clean air to enter your engine for increased airflow and higher filtration efficiency.
- Precision pleat geometry optimizes airflow throughout the intake system.
- High performance silicone hose connectors provides flexiblity while maintains strength and thermal stability.
- Stainless steel marine grade clamps allows optimal performance with large operating range.
- Volant ram air scoop sold separately for increased cool air.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H12.0000” x L20.0000”