Pathfinder Transfer Case Gears
1987-1995 Pathfinder V-6
- Low range reduction gears for TX-10 transfer case with a ratio of 3.7 to 1.
- Uses stock bearings with new gears.
- Cut by the same factory that cuts your stock gears for reliability.
- Does not increase road noise commonly associated with low range gear reduction.
- 4 high remains the same ratio. Only four low is affected.
- Includes gasket material.
- On road and off road tested. 30 spline input shaft only.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.