Rancho 4 Inch Suspension Package W/RS9000XL & Pro ShocksSeries
- Rancho's Nissan Titan suspension package starts with heavy duty extended cast iron steering knuckles, which maintain optimal steering geometry and allow for precision alignment.
- Steering integrity is maintained by preserving factory rack and pinion location.
- Improves handling and eliminates bump steer.
- The system features two-piece cross member design to precisely relocate the lower control arms.
- Custom-designed aft braces add superior strength and stability to the suspension.
- The positioning of the differential is calibrated to correct both CV and drivetrain angles, ensuring a vibration-free ride while protecting OE components against premature wear.
- This system also allows for the reuse of the stock wheels, and accommodates 35" tires.
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications are necessary
- This is a complete bolt-on solution (less than 6 holes need to be drilled).
- Rear height is set to the perfect level with spacer blocks.
- Extended sway bar end links and brake lines round out a list of easy-to-install features.
- Provides improved handling, ride comfort and performance.
- This kit was developed using 35x12.50R18 tires on 18x9" wheels with 6.0" B.S.
- Under some extreme off-road situations, some trimming of the front air dam/fascia area may be necessary for extra clearance.
- Package also includes Rancho RS9000XL Front Shocks
- Includes Rear Pro Series Shocks
- For the ultimate in off road capability and on road performance, this package is the way to go.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 142.0 lbs.