4.3:1 Low Range Transfer Case
2005-2008 Frontier & Xterra
- Dual stick, gear driven transfer case with 4.3:1.
- Offers the ultimate in gearing and strength.
- Great for both on and offroad performance.
- Designed using CAD/CAM technology and manufactured using CNC machining.
- Solid, one-piece case design is manufactured from 356-T6 heat-treated aluminum alloy.
- The massive gears are helical cut and synchro-equpped for quiet performance and shift on the fly capability.
- The gears are supported by needle bearing elements, precision matched to strong 8620 shafts.
- The ruggedly designed output shafts are amply supported by large taper bearing sets.
- This transfer case also features a unique twin stick design to deliver crisp, quiet operation.
- You must purchase the adapter plate in order to install this transfer case in your Nissan. Available Here
- You will also need custom made front and rear drive shafts made.
- Can be used to convert 2WD to 4WD but you will need to purchase a 4WD transmission.
- Recommended to purchase Switches and Pigtails and Cable Shifters.
- Output Shaft Upgrade makes your front axle output shaft stronger. It goes from 26 spline to 32 spline.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 130.0 lbs.