Frontier Rear Differential Cover, NOT TO BE USED WITH SPARE TIRE UNDER TRUCK
2005-2019 Frontier V-6 Manual Transmission
- Cover is 2 inches deeper than the stock cover.
- The cover has a 1/8 NPT port already machined for a temperature sensor (a plug is included if a temp sensor is not desired).
- Cover has a level check/fill hole.
- Includes mounting bolts.
- The cover does not have a drain hole since Nissan provides a drain in the differential housing.
- You may have to grind some material off the upper part of the cooling fins to prevent interference with your spare tire. Please use chart below to check dimensions for clearance.
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures.
- Made of sand-cast aluminum with raised fins.
- 3/16" thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing.
- 3/8" thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened.
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal.
- All hardware provided.
- Comes in cast finished aluminum, black powder coated aluminum or polished aluminum.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.