ACS Lift With Adjustable Shackles
- High quality strut spacers are made from 1/4" steel, stamped top plates, and standardized hardware.
- Bolt on installation with no strut disassembly required.
- Levels your Frontier and increases ground clearance.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Kit includes two Strut Spacers and hardware.
- 2 Bilstein gas pressure shocks use monotube design which dissipates heat more effectively than a twin tube shock for cooler, more efficient operation and longer life.
- 14mm hard chromed piston rod.
- The lightweight one piece rod guide is made from a unique aluminum alloy that maintains a nearly friction-free surface for longer life.
- The superior seal design keeps dirt out of the working cylinder and prevents failure even under severe pressures of up to 2150 psi.
- The piston head design allows independent tuning of the compression and rebound damping forces to provide optimum ride comfort and performance without compromise.
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions for maximum comfort and control on and off road.
- Extremely stout shackles.
- Made of 3/8" steel plate.
- Mig welded with center cross bar for added strength.
- These shackles can be adjusted to provide 1/2", 1", 1.5" or 2-1/8" of lift.
- Comes with grade 8 hardware and appropriate sleeves.
- Kit includes 2 shackles, (one kit needed per vehicle)
- Photo shows stock shackle as a comparison.
- Black hammered finish.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.