AC Racerunner Lift Kit
Kit contains two 2.5" dia. coil-over shocks,nickel plated cylinders, 7/8" Nitro Steel shaft that will not rust and a wrench for adjusting. Shocks give 0"- 3" of suspension lift. They are compatible with the 2wd and 4wd Nissan Titan.
14mm hard chromed piston rod. The lightweight one piece rod guide is made from a unique aluminum alloy that maintains a nearly friction-free surface for longer life. The superior seal design keeps dirt out of the working cylinder and prevents failure even under severe pressures of up to 2150 psi. The piston head design allows independent tuning of the compression and rebound damping forces to provide optimum ride comfort and performance without compromise. Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions for maximum comfort and control on and off road. Includes one shock, shock bushings and shock boot. Shocks sold individually
- Shackles provide 1" of lift.
- Can be combined with lift blocks for additional lift.
- Constructed of solid steel.
- Includes urethane bushings for less binding.
- Bolt on application.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Comes with a powder coat finish.
- Bilstein gas pressure shocks use monotube design which dissipates heat more effectively than a twin tube shock for cooler, more efficient operation and longer life.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 65.0 lbs.