10,000 RPM Shift-Lite Tachometer
- A wicked blue light cuts through dark mist and tire smoke as a state-of-the-art power plant is brought up to full throttle.
- The tachometers glowing pointer smoothly edges towards 7,000 rpm.
- 1320 feet and in less than 12 seconds, silence.
- This is where cool blue calculation meets red-hot performance. This is C2.
- 5" shift light tachometer features precision air-core movement, engineered to provide extreme accurate readings under harsh conditions.
- Features the "Super Bezel" design, and Dial-In-Exactness.
- Operates on 4, 6, or 8 cylinder engines with standard, electronic and most high performance racing ignitions with 12 volt power.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.