Rancho Shocktober Buy 4 For The Price Of 3 Offer
- The Rancho® “SHOCKTOBER®” Buy 4 for the Price of 3! Promotion is a mail-in offer. Customer purchases a combination of four (4) qualifying Rancho® products and gets a Visa® Prepaid Card* by mail equal to the lowest cost unit, up to the current suggested list price. Offer does not include installation / labor costs; offer is good only on qualifying products (see list of qualifying product series). Offer valid on purchases made on September 1 – October 31, 2014. Offer is good only on qualifying products that are purchased new. Resold and/or repackaged products do not qualify for this offer. Upon the customer’s fulfillment of the offer requirements, Tenneco will send your customer a Visa® Prepaid Card equal to the lowest cost unit, up to the current suggested list price.
- Customers must submit the following items to receive their Rancho® “SHOCKTOBER®” Offer Visa® Prepaid Card:
- a. Authentic dated sales receipt (copy or original) with business identification verifying the sales date and purchase is paid full. The name and address information on the sales receipt must exactly match the name and address on the claim form. Visibly altered and forged documentation will not be honored. PayPal™ receipts will not be accepted. Tenneco has the right to substantiate proof of purchase.
- The Rancho part numbers must be identified on the sales receipt. Offer does not apply to transactions when product is being replaced under warranty.
- b. The original UPC symbol from the boxes of all qualifying products, if the qualifying purchase is made online. No photo copies accepted.
- c. The redemption form, filled out completely and legibly, or the consumer may go to http://offers.tenneco.com to pre-submit purchase information. If purchase information is pre-submitted online, consumer must print their confirmation and mail with required proof-of-purchase (dated sales receipt and original UPC symbol, if required) to program headquarters.
Posted in Latest Announcements
Reader Comments (0)
You must login to post comments.