Ball Joint Spacer
- Safely jack up your vehicle. You may wish to put your vehicle on jack stands. Remove both tires.
- Unbolt the four bolts holding the upper ball joint to the upper a-arm.
- Position the spacer on top of the upper ball joint so it lines up with the bolt holes on the ball joint and a-arm. Replace existing bolts with the longer bolts and lock washers provided. Hand tighten at first, and then in a cross pattern fully tighten. Use Lock Tite to secure.
- Repeat steps on other side.
- Re-index the torsion bars to gain additional inch to inch and a half of clearance under fender wells. Check to make sure that all bolts are secure. Replace tires.