Ball Joint Spacer
1) Safely jack up your vehicle. You may wish to put your vehicle on jack stands. Remove both tires.
2) Unbolt the four bolts holding the upper ball joint to the upper a-arm.
3) Position the spacer on top of the upper ball joint so it lines up with the bolt holes on the ball joint and a-arm. Replace existing bolts with the longer bolts and lock washers provided. Hand tighten at first, and then in a cross pattern fully tighten. Use Lock Tite to secure.
4) Repeat steps on other side.
5) Re-index the torsion bars to gain additional inch to inch and a half of clearance under fender wells. Check to make sure that all bolts are secure. Replace tires.